1. All contents published in this blog are the intellectual property of Bonus Bitcoin and should not be reproduced or copied without permission and/or without giving credit.
2. Contents/Images/information sourced from external sources are given due credit wherever possible/necessary.
3. If you have any copyright-related issues with any of the contents in this blog please drop a comment/mail (with all necessary evidence as applicable). Such concerns will be addressed with all due considerations at the earliest.
4. Names, Logos, and other proprietary information quoted in this blog are property of respective companies/owners and are mentioned here for reference purposes only.
5. Opinions/viewpoints expressed in this blog are entirely personal to the author. His employer, relatives, family, and friends have nothing to do with these contents and are not liable for anything whatsoever.
6. Every precaution is taken to protect third-party identity. If your name/photo has appeared in this blog and you wish to get it removed, do let us know.
7. While every caution has been taken to provide my readers with the most accurate information and honest analysis, please use your discretion before taking any decisions based on the information in this blog. The author will not compensate you in any way whatsoever if you ever happen to suffer a loss/inconvenience/damage because of/while making use of information in this blog.
8. Author may keep updating old posts regularly and is not bound to explicitly state all corrections made. Regular visitors/email subscribers are likely to miss these updates and they are advised to keep an eye on the gadget below.
9. The author doesn’t have a commercial interest in blogging at this moment and may not accept invitations/requests of a certain type that he deems inappropriate.
10. Author is open for link exchange but such requests will be entertained on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretionof the author. Read my link exchange policy
11. This blog is fully owned and operated by Bonus bitcoin.
12. Nofollow tag.
All links given to commercial websites will carry rel=” no follow” tag, for the fear that Google will interpret them as sponsored posts and may choose to penalize us. Please be informed that we are not doing any sponsored posting on this blog (as of now) and articles/links on commercial websites are given because we find them relevant/interesting/useful to the readers.
13. If you find the contents of this blog copy-pasted elsewhere, drop us a note. Your gesture will be highly appreciated.